RV insurance combines automotive insurance with homeowners insurance to protect your precious investment from collision, theft, environmental damage, vandalism, and more. What’s best for your RV depends on the model, how often you use the vehicle, and other needs specific to you. Types of RV insurance we offer include:
- Collision/Comprehensive Coverage: Offers the same protection found on your automobile insurance policy.
- International Travel Coverage: Ideal if you’re planning a road trip that involves crossing the border into Mexico or Canada.
- Liability Coverage: Provides protection in the event of injury/damage to another while driving your RV.
- Personal Property Insurance: Covers items within your RV, such as jewelry, electronics, tools, and appliances.
- Loss Replacement Coverage: Insurance should your RV end up a “total loss.”
- Emergency Expenses Insurance: Reimbursement for transportation or hotel costs if you’ve had an accident and your RV is inoperable.
- Attached Accessories Coverage: Reimbursement for damage to RV antennas, awnings, and more.
Make certain you have all the necessary boat insurance before enjoying the water. Boat insurance is available for sail, outboard, inboard, and inboard/outdrive boats. What type of insurance you require depends on your type of boat, where you use it, and how often. Insurance options available for boats through Sorensen Insurance include:
- Collision Coverage: Reimbursement for physical damage to boat in the event of a crash.
- Comprehensive Coverage: Reimbursement should your boat get vandalized, stolen, or damaged. Damage does not include collisions.
- Property Damage Insurance: Coverage if you cause damage to another’s property with your boat.
- Bodily Injury Liability Insurance: Coverage if you cause injury to another while operating your boat.
- Uninsured or Underinsured Boater: Protection if your boat is damaged by an uninsured or underinsured boater.
- Personal Property Coverage: Coverage for all personal property you keep on your boat, such as fishing equipment, life preservers, and tools.
- Towing Coverage: Coverage if your boat gets stuck or otherwise needs to be towed.